At this stage our residents will transition down to a more traditional sober living environment with considerably more freedom to manage their own routine but still very accountable to staff and their housemates. As they begin to see value in their efforts, we often see the most change in them during this stage and make a point of acknowledging and celebrating that.
Clinical services and other life-skill assistance is available and services can easily be reinstated. All residents have total access to the entire staff at any time.
General SPSL Program Requirements:
- Remain substance-free
- Active participation in a 12-step program, including a mandatory number of meetings
per week and proactive sponsorship
- Maintain a reasonable schedule comprised of school, employment and volunteer work
- Mandatory attendance at all house meetings
- Compliance with all program rules and expectations such as curfew, chores, and participation with the group
- Remain free of newly developed sexual or exclusive relationships for first 90 days
- Show up, willing and interested in making real change