We are a comprehensive sober living program combining our well-known sober-living model with integrated customizable case management for those transitioning from primary treatment, extended care or looking for a more structured environment then a standard sober house.
We worked with experts in the industry to design a proactive approach engaging each resident into the core of the recovery community through a productive routine, healthy activities, and a focus on group unity.
General SPSL Program Requirements:
- Remain substance-free
- Active participation in a 12-step program, including a mandatory number of meetings
per week and proactive sponsorship
- Maintain a reasonable schedule comprised of school, employment and volunteer work
- Mandatory attendance at all house meetings
- Compliance with all program rules and expectations such as curfew, chores, and participation with the group
- Remain free of newly developed sexual or exclusive relationships for first 90 days
- Show up, willing and interested in making real change